Date: 16.-20. August 2022 | Berlin
Registration through ConfTool is mandatory
The conference will be hosted at the Freie Universität Berlin, where the first German MA program in Public History was established.
Partners of the conference are the National Council on Public History, the world’s largest public history organization, the German Historical Association (VHD) and its working group on applied/ public history (AGPH), the American Historical Association, the International Council of Museums (ICOM) Germany, and the Leibniz Centre for Contemporary History in Potsdam (ZZF).
- Doctoral Candidates
- Zeitgeschichte Digital
- Studies in Contemporary History
- Document and publication server
- Visual History
- Chronicle of the Berlin Wall
- Art in the GDR – Online Picture Atlas
- East German Press – Online Portal
- Requisitioned Art – Digital Database
- Open Memory Box
- Online-Collection »Oral History«
- Public History